Financial Aid & Exemptions
If you have any questions about Winter Term billing, please contact the Financial Service Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 301-314-9000 or 888-313-2404.
Office of Student Financial Aid
Click here to contact the Office of Student Financial Aid for information or assistance.
Terp Payment Plan
Not available for Winter Term.
Contact email@example.com to ensure that your student record properly reflects your Veteran status.
- All Veterans must complete the University’s VA Enrollment Certification Request form, found at http://www.registrar.umd.edu/veteran-benefits.html.
- Basic Allowance for Housing is not paid to students taking online courses. For complete information, visit http://gibill.va.gov/resources/benefits_resources/benefit_comparison_tools.html
Tuition Remission Policy
Tuition remission does not cover mandatory student services fees or other fees. Students must pay all fees at the time of registration to avoid cancellation.
- University of Maryland College Park employees, click here.
- To view the 2013 Tuition Remission Memo, click here.
- All other University of Maryland System employees must receive authorization from your home institution. For more information, click here .
Third Party Billing
The Financial Service Center offers Third Party Billing. This is when a private or government agency is paying any portion of your tuition or fees and they are requesting a bill from the University. To obtain more information on Third Party Billing, click here.